Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I'm sorry! I missed you!

I must confess that I don't realize how much I should be blogging until I return from a hiatus. I've been tweeting the things I should be blogging...shame!

But I'm taking a short break from twitter. And I'm going to work on pouring into this blog a little more. Even if one person is helped, one single solitary soul, it is more than worth it.


There are so many things that could be *beneficial* that I have missed the opportunity to write about...but no more!

So many things have happened since my last post. It's less that two weeks to my 23 birthday and I am doing some house cleaning to prepare for the "new year" so to speak. A lot of heart cleaning in addition to my belongings.

To be transparent for a moment, I could use more discipline, clarity, consistency. I'm in a very strange season. But it's a season of preparation! For something more great than I think I actually realize.

Enough rambling. I just wanted to say I missed you. And I love you. And thank you for taking this journey with me.

love, compassion, royalty

Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment