Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Retro blog 1-MY BODY IS A HATER FREE ZONE!

first posted 7/28/08


everyone talks about "haters". I have my own philosophy on haters, what they really are, how to identify them, how to discern honesty from hateration (just because they both start with an "h" DOES NOT MEAN  they are synonyms)...but that is for another blog at another time.


This was just my declaration to all those TRUE haters (even myself, because we have to realize sometimes WE can be our own biggest fall back); everyone and everything persecuting the woman in me that is striving to get out, all those dedicated to suppressing my inner queen...this is dedicated to you.


a bit of a project peace song called 'hater free zone':

my verse: 
wake up in tha mornin i'm just tryna get on my way. 
all intentions of doin right and before i speak already somethin to say. 
now i'm declarin an allergy, i'm hater free startin from today. [God & me], all i need . Negativity stay away!

hook: say the things you wanna say and do the things you wanna do just as long as your realize i'm already over you. run your mouth, hate on me, just realize your losing. get over yourself, im done playing your games, you've entered a hater free zone.

say the things you wanna say and do the things you wanna do just as long as your realize i'm already over you. run your mouth, hate on me, just realize your losing. quit if you don't mind, your just wastin my time, i am allergic to haters like you!


(written in high school, yet it will ALWAYS ring true!)
and to follow up....my philosophy to negativity (updated)

" and please continue to
MAKE ASSUMPTIONS about who i am or who you perceive me to be; 
JUDGMENTS about who you believe i am supposed to be or what i am supposed to do; 
COMMENTS about my actions, decisions, demeanor, etc.; 
continue to 
JUMP to CONCLUSIONS and
PATRONIZE my failures
Because instead of achieving your goal of b/r/e/a/k/i/n/g me
or rising above me
or in your insecurities attempting to feel better about yourself 
by trying to decrease my self worth
you fail to realize that you are the exact fuel i need to keep my fire burning.
so THANK ^_^ YOU! and be persistent--->[because i have learned to L♥VE you and ask my God to Bless You].
all i will do is S M I L E :D
show me evil and i will CONTINUALLY show you love...not out of weakness our subserviency, but out of strength and wisdom. 
i REFUSE refuse to feed into your negativity
i REFUSE to let you absorb all my energy in holding malice in my heart towards you, wishing ill towards you
YOU DO NOT HAVE THE POWER (or the right) TO AFFECT ME
or MY JOY, MY STRENGTH, MY DRIVE, MY COURAGE
note these things are preceded by the possessive pronoun "my"...
meaning FOR ME
meaning I OWN THEM...your hateful words and deeds do not
i will feed you indifference for it is the best combat
i will feed you love because you so desperately need it
i will give glory to my God in times where my heart is heavy and you may think you have a chance at overcoming me...
because PRAISE CONFUSES THE ENEMY...the victory is ALREADY MINE
God put TOO MUCH love in my heart, left only enough space for compassion and forgiveness...
there is no room for toxic hate. my body is a hate free temple, i am allergic.
GOD will remain my CORE, and HE is the only one i will ever look to for approval [yours will NEVER be needed]...


on that note, 
Love. Compassion. Royalty!
Qu3eN G

No comments:

Post a Comment