Friday, June 8, 2012

Christmas Love Story

a piece I wrote around last Christmas


I wanted to write you a love story
But the world has tried to edit this epic tale of affection to decrease the immensity of this massive declaration of love,
sacrifice, and acceptance
They’ve tried to dilute deliverance by taking the holy out of holiday putting an ex where my name is,
as if santa clause is the one who can give you the gift of forgiveness and repentance
See, I wanted to write you a story
In the wisps of silence, on a night where love lassoed the sky and pulled the moon closer in an anticipatory embrace
Where the stars slid closer to witness my witness come forth, edge of their seats twinkling eager to capture every word
This love tale, the most magnificent, to ever exist, or be heard
I wanted to write you a love story so I started scripting grace before words existed so that one day you might know
mercy grew legs and walked on earth,
so you’d never have to stroll strife solo, sitting  & surmising sinking as sin sets in,
So see I sent my Son one night to shine
As the Author, I wrote immaculate inside a womb and conceived destiny there
Colored impossible on the umbilical cord
Put a space between me and capability
with each heartbeat I’m Possible echoed in the atmosphere implanting our narrative far out to the stratosphere
so by the point of conception I dropped the potentiality
leaving solely absolutely and indubitably
defying the contraction and all common place reality just to say to the world that I AM that I AM
reign down in fetus form like the precipitation of glory
wrapped in rags unfit for earthly royal, only humble enough for the King of kings
but see the swaddling clothes were nothing in comparison to the lowliness of this
because I serenaded my love for you when I gift wrapped myself in human flesh
no plot twist is greater than this, Than the Beginning and the End becoming hu-man
just so all hues of men who
were lost in the beginning only to be damned in the end
might have a new beginning and a heavenly end
in the beginning of new life and demise that has come to an end
when as the heavenly beginning laid down my life to end
That’s why I chose an untouched virgin to represent how I make all things new
Restore your soiled hearts to their state before sin conceived
Christ, the protagonist
Is Me, wrapped in mortal flesh
Being born just for you, basically beseeching your best, beckoning your heart because if you just believe and receive
this gift,
you will unwrap my heart to find your purpose in it
And a love story that leads to a climax, sentences of salvation shaped like a cross,
Animals surrounding me, I meekly moved into the world as an infant on a mission to claim my lost
sheep
This love story that started in a manger, has been written in my  blood
I wanted to write you a love story
So I wrote this for you
Don’t let the world take it from you
My love is overflowing pouring Life just for you
Not just in words but in sacrifice for you
My Son was born only to die just for you
Every soul saved by my name, is a merry Christ-mas to you
I wanted to write you a love story
So I wrote this for you

by: Qu3eN G

love, compassion, royalty

No comments:

Post a Comment