Friday, June 8, 2012

IN LOVE...with God

but I'm just so happy. If I didn't know God was real I'd be convinced that my reality is merely a delusion of grandeur. How did i get to this point of joy so immense it alters the density of the air I breathe? Your love is so thick within my atmosphere, I suffocate at the thought of being out of your presence. Why do you love me so to make my soul smile the way it does? oh Son of Man your indescribable and incomparable compassion does floor me; my heartbeat is an applause in praise of your utter and absolute majesty. i am no more than a spec of dust floating somewhere between here and eternity yet your love has found me and validated my existence and given my spirit breath. who am i that you are mindful of me? that even as the protons and the electrons, the atoms and the molecules, the cells, the organisms, the stars, the suns, the moons, the galaxies exist in purposeful glory to you, you chose me to die for, to love, to have the honor of praising you, of worshiping you, of being your temple. i'm overwhelmed. i'm overwhelmed.


love, compassion, royalty

No comments:

Post a Comment